3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.comChance to Win!
I have recently become obsessed with succulents, now I don't know if it's because they're easy to maintain or if it's because they make my desk and home look slightly decorated, but either way, I'm in love. When I saw the 3-Piece Mini Succulent Planter Pots from Starpack Products I knew I needed them in my life.
Made of ceramic in a classic white color the succulent pots are perfect for decorating a tabletop, the windowsill or like I said before, your desk at work. Choosing which succulent to put in the mini pots is super fun because you can mix and match with different greenery or you can find colorful succulents to really add a pop of color. What's great about these pots though is you don't necessarily have to use them for succulents, but you can use them as tea lights, too. Throw in a couple tiny candles and you can have a peaceful, calming environment.
Each pot measures 2.6 inches in diameter and 2 inches tall and are just the cutest little mini pots. There's a drainage hole on the bottom and a bamboo tray to place the pot on for that additional fabulous look. Like all StarPack products, these are made of durable, quality materials and are super easy to clean and store if you're not using them. But let's get serious; you'll always be using these planters. I like the idea that you can use them for multiple purposes - succulents, herbs, tea light candles and so much more. This is a fabulous little decorative piece that you can use over and over, again.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home