Serenity Active Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Serenity Active Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor,
Workout clothing is an important part of exercise, especially in the winter. If you do not have the proper clothing, you can become weighed down by sweat, and you may begin to chafe because of the damp fabrics and cold air. A great way to find exercise gear that you love is to make it yourself! Premier Yarns created the perfect material in the Deborah Norville Collection: Serenity Active yarn. This yarn is made to be on the go, and will save you from paying massive amounts of money for new clothing and accessories.
My family loves to go skiing, and every year I buy a new hat that I ultimately never wear because it is too hot or not warm enough. I can't wait for this winter's trip because of this yarn. After working up a hat and scarf, I don't think I will be buying new accessories this year. This yarn promises to wick moisture away from the body, regulate body temperature, repel dirt and odor, and be durable enough to withstand an active person's regular wear and tear. No more putting your gloves and hat on only to take them back off in twenty minutes; anything made with this yarn will be staying put.
In 12 different colors, you are sure to find something that matches any of your jackets. Whether you prefer a neutral or a bright color, this collection has something for everyone. Serenity Active yarn makes a great gift for any active crocheters in your life, and would make a cute present paired with one of your projects. Show your friend how great this yarn is with a new winter headband, and give her an opportunity to make her own pair of matching gloves.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Kassa Watercolor Set!
DCWV Paper Pack Collection
Chance to get Clover Sewing Supplies!
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- Crochet Flower Pot
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home