Knot Easy Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's the newest crafting craze and you're going to love it! If you're looking for something new, unique and super soft then you're going to love Knot Easy Yarn from Premier Yarns. This is a no-sew fleece yarn that allows you to quickly tie fleece fabric into fun projects. With the colder months quickly approaching this is the yarn you need to get your hands on.
Each skein is 2.29 oz and is 100% polyester. Just touching the skein will instantly make you fall in love and want to dive into your next project. Unsure of what to make? No problem! The possibilities are endless. From scarves to pillows, to bags and other fun accessories, now is the chance to get creative.
Knot Easy Yarn is super easy to work with. Just unroll the fleece and tie easy knots to join pieces. Ever heard of those no-sew fleece blankets? It's the same concept. This yarn is great for all ages, especially kids. You don't need to know how to knit or crochet because this isn't your typical yarn where needles and hooks are required; just use your fingers.
Yarn like this is great to have around because it comes in a variety of color palettes. Red, Navy, White, Fuchsia, Black and White Zebra, Hot Pink Zebra, Tan Cheetah and Hot Pink Camo just to name a few. The younger kids will love the printed skeins, as will the adults. Make something for yourself, and make something to give as a gift. This Knot Easy Yarn is a must-have this season.
Project to Make with Knot Easy Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- Enter for your chance to win the Relaxing Yarn Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn!
- Fiskars Fuse
- Chance to Win 2 Darn Good Yarn Amigurumi Yarn Kit Sets!
- Practical Origami
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Buttons Galore
- Hello Sunshine Collection from Lawn Fawn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Sign On Wood
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- 14 Pool Noodle Crafts
- Simple Braids Hat
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- Heights Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home