We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Edited by Shufunotomo Co., Ltd.
Gifted by Vertical Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I remember doing origami for the first time. I was in middle school and my friend and I would write each other notes and fold them up into fun origami shapes before passing them to each other. We made boxes, shapes, animals, and balloons. We’d always try to one up the other with a new cool design, and before long, I became a paper folding queen!
Now, several years later, my love of origami still remains strong, only now it’s for a different purpose. As a renegade baker, I look to origami to package my baked goods, as well as the crafts and projects I sell. That’s why I’m so glad that I found Practical Origami: Folding Your Way to Everyday Accessories.
Practical Origami is filled with great uses for paper, from unique and clever gift wrapping ideas to coasters, cards, and great organizational ideas. Each project is laid out step by step, with helpful illustrations and directions that are simple and easy to follow.
As I worked my way through Practical Origami, I came across the perfect Father’s Day craft…these cute Shirt and Tie Cards and Envelopes. They’re really the cutest things ever and so easy to make. You can fill them with a gift certificate, gift card, or just a loving and meaningful message for dad.
With the help of Practical Origami, you may never have to buy a card, gift bag, gift box, or food container ever again!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Chance to win a Derwent Acrylic Paint Set!
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Printies Design Studio Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home