Kassa Watercolor Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kassa Watercolor Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Things have certainly changed over the years, but one thing that remains constant is our love for art. Having something to be passionate about can truly make you the person that you are. With painting, coloring and drawing, it really gives you the ability to express who you really are. With the Kassa Watercolor Set you will quickly realize that this is the new age of watercoloring.
This amazing set is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Included you’ll get 3 aqua brush pens, a watercolor pad and a paint set. The water brush pens allow you to store water inside them giving you more control over the flow of the water and the paint. This also saves you time from dipping brushes into water and then into the paint. The three different sizes are great for fine detail and broad stroke painting. The set also comes with a paint pad containing 30 large pages, so you can paint your heart out. The paint pan itself comes with 21 pigmented watercolors, a natural hair brush and a built-in palette. The non-toxic, water soluble colors are formulated to blend easily.
Having a new creative way to paint can sometimes get you out of that funk like writer’s block; new ideas will come flooding with your new watercolor pens. What you’ll really like about the paper itself is that the pages are perforated so you can easily tear out your artwork. You’ll also appreciate how long the water lasts before you have to refill it; this is great for those who find themselves painting for hours at a time.
If you’re an artist, a crafter or a hobbyist then you’re going to love this Kassa Watercolor Set. Not only is it great for beginners, but it’s great for seasoned artists as well. You’ll enjoy the simplicity of painting and blending beautiful designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Kassa Watercolor Set!
DCWV Paper Pack Collection
Chance to get Clover Sewing Supplies!
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- Crochet Flower Pot
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Spring Blooms Tote Bag
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home