Heavy-duty Cotton Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
BONUS! Earn an extra entry for the giveaway by answering the question below!
Note: this contest is ended and the winner has been contacted. Thanks so much for your participation!
Having a tote bag is a must-have in every crafter's life. Heck, even if you weren't a crafter you should still have a tote on-hand. My newest obsession is the Heavy-duty Cotton Tote from Canvas ETC.
This heavy-duty cotton tote is made of 100% heavyweight cotton duck canvas. What is duck canvas you ask? It's a strong, heavy fabric available in a variety of weights and qualities, in a plain weave or basket weave fabric. The base fabric of this tote is a special weave #4 cotton duck, which is very durable. It is fabulous water repellent and is incredibly strong; the canvas is so sturdy that the tote stands on its own.
A tote like this is also known as a boat tote or coal bag because coal miners used to use it to remove debris and stones. Imagine how many craft supplies you can store in this tote! It measures 25 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches allowing you to pile in as many tools, supplies, yarn, paint or whatever your craft of choice is.
If you don't like the plain look to the tote you can easily decorate it any way you'd like. Use foils to give it a shiny look, scribble on some fabric paint (tiny hand prints would be adorable), embroider your name, slap on a label or do as you wish.
What's great about this tote is that it can be used for just about anything. Have it hold your skeins of yarn, keep your scraps of fabric tucked in, take it camping, take it to the beach, or you can use it to hold your art supplies or crafting tools. The possibilities are endless for what you can use this tote for!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
- Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Win a bundle of Bernat Super Value Team Colors!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home