Westcott Diagonal Cutters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott Diagonal Cutters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Making jewelry or diy crafts is made simple with this pair of Westcott Diagonal Cutters. The forged steel combined with sharp cutting edges, make for a durable and precise tool. The soft grip handle means your hands won't start cramping while you craft away.
In order to make beautiful crafts or household items, it is essential to have reliable tools. This is where Westcott comes in; this pair of diagonal cutters stays sharp and does the job right. The sharp edges can cut small and large wire with ease.
I love wire working, but it can be tedious. I found these cutters could be used for just these types of projects. My hands stay comfortable thanks to the curvature of the handle and soft grip lining. The forged construction means the tool is all one piece; this ensures the handle and pieces don't separate. They also never jammed up while I was using them, making them very reliable.
Any crafter or diyer can benefit from a set of cutters like these from Westcott. You will find they come in handy quite often for jewelry making, as well as other DIY projects. These are a must for any box of tools!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
KraftyBlok Image Art
Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
Sharp Crochet Hook
Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Win the Stick With It Palette!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Hour Amigurumi Doll
- Denim Tab Top Curtains
- Fish Scrubbie
- Classic Raglan Cardigan
- A Sprinkling of Leaves
- Lightweight Knitted Cowl for Cooler Days
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- DIY Dungeons and Dragons Drawstring Bag
- Moon Phases Project for School
- Trick or Treat Bag for American Girl Doll
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home