Silhouette Mint Stamping System
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Silhouette Mint Stamping System
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Creating your own holiday cards and greeting cards is a super fun way to get into the holiday spirit, but can also be tedious without the right materials. With the Silhouette Mint you can create custom stamps just the way you like and in any color you like, too.
The Silhouette Mint is innovative and the neatest stamping system you'll come across. The thermal printing allows you to create 3D designs on Mint stamp sheets; there are so many designs you can come up with! Each system comes with the Silhouette Mint Stamp Maker, a 15mm by 60mm stamp kit, a 30mm by 30mm stamp kit, 4 ink bottles in black, red, blue and yellow, a power cord, a USB cord, 50 exclusive stamp designs, the Mint Studio Software Installation CD and a quick start guide; it's everything you need to come up with a unique, one-of-a-kind stamp. Once you have a design in mind you can turn text into a stamp, you can import an image to create a stamp or you can turn a photo into a detailed stamp that only you will have.
The machine itself is easy to use and you'll want to make all the stamps in the world. Simply plug it into your computer with the cords provided, create the design, the Mint will print it out on the Mint stamp sheets and voila, it's ready to be used. Apply the Mint inks to your stamp and let them dry for a couple minutes and then you can stamp away. What you'll love about the stamps is how long they last; you can stamp up to 50 times before reapplying more ink to the stamp. This is ideal when you're creating things in bulk like holiday greeting cards, wedding invites or thank you notes. Your time can easily be cut in half.
If you're known for your creativity and all your friends expect to receive those handmade cards at Christmastime then you must get your hands on a Silhouette Mint. I'm telling you, this will change the way you craft from here on out.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Kassa Watercolor Set!
Chance to get Clover Sewing Supplies!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns!
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Darice Embossing Folders
Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 4 Easy Small Wood Projects You Didn't Know You Could Make
- 14 Christmas Crafts for Adults, by 365 Days of Crafts
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home