Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Some of the yarns from LoveKnitting I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. Baby DK is super soft and sure to be approved by any newborn wrapped in this.
Baby DK is a soft blend of 55% nylon and 45% acrylic in an adorable paintbox of colors from delicates to bold brights. Colors range in shades like blush pink, bubblegum, dusty lilac, mint green, slate grey, midnight blue and evergreen. This really is the perfect yarn to be able to pick your own palette; mix and match colors or stick with one color for a solid piece; there are over 20 fabulous colors to choose from.
With its tough durability, Baby DK will wear, wash and last for many years as each piece is passed down from sibling to sibling. Knit or crochet blankets, sweaters, baby hats, accessories and even nursery items like stuffed animals or decorative pillows. I can just imagine the pastel colors hanging over baby's crib as a mobile to lull baby to sleep. This yarn works up easily and evenly, so you will have some fabulous new items once baby comes.
If you end up making a soft blankie for baby to love on then there's no doubt it'll have to get washed often. Luckily this yarn is strong enough to uphold going through the washing machine, or you can take it to the drycleaners. Everything you work up with this yarn should be laid flat to dry, so it'll last. And trust me, with yarn this amazing you’ll want your projects to last.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home