Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Darn Good Yarn has products made from recycled and Earth-friendly materials and much of it is created from the colorful remnants of the production of silk saris in Nepal and Northern India. These materials are handspun and dyed by women’s groups in Nepal. Darn Good Yarn provides these women with a marketplace for the products, as well as much needed wages for their families. We all know how amazing their yarns are, but now they've taken it a step further and created a yarn subscription.
Subscriptions are becoming more and more popular, especially in the crafting world. Having products and materials shipped directly to your doorstep is the fast and easy way to get new supplies. Each month from Darn Good Yarn you'll get one skein of premium artisan quality yarn, a knit and crochet pattern and a mystery gift. Patterns may include items like cowls, scarves, gloves, plant hangers and so much more. This yarn subscription is only $10! You may get a skein of Darn Good Yarn or another brand of quality yarn from small businesses, but each are just as good as the next.
This yarn subscription or yarn club supports a small US-based business that has a passion for helping others. What's really great about this subscription is that you can skip a month at any time, so if you're short on cash one month then you can opt-out until the following month.
Who doesn't want a new surprise shipped to their house every month? Darn Good Yarn's quality yarn is unique and beautiful and creates amazing projects. There is nothing but positive things to say about this subscription and the company as a whole. Dive in.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Lumi Photo Printing Kit
Chance to win the Peralta Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
KraftyBlok Image Art
Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 38 Inspirational Coloring Pages
- 12 DIY Bird Feeders Made from Recycled Materials
- 14 Christmas Pine Cone Crafts
- 13 Free Crochet Doll Clothes Patterns
- 10 Days of Thanks 2018
- Tuscan Moon Shawl
- Soft Crochet Wrap
- Snowflake Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornament Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home