Silk Sari Wrap Skirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Silk Sari Wrap Skirt
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Silk Sari Wrap Skirts from Darn Good Yarn are sure to become a wardrobe staple. The skirts are incredibly eco-friendly since they are made in coops with reclaimed sari silk. They come in a variety of sizes and patterns to suit your needs and style.
Options are endless when it comes to these beautiful, fair-trade skirts from Darn Good Yarn. The silk used is recycled from actual saris and is ultra-soft and luxurious. The skirts are also very light-weight which makes the ideal for a hot day.
I love that these skirts have inclusive sizing. The four sizes include junior, women's, plus, and goddess to match your body type. Two lengths, ankle and mini, allow you to choose how much of your leg you would like exposed.
The skirts can actually be worn in a number of different ways. I prefer the longer length because you can make it into a gorgeous dress or top, too! Once you start experimenting with how you wrap your skirt, you will find there are many different, and beautiful ways to wear it!
No two sari skirts are identical because they are made with reclaimed fabric and by hand. This makes them a special choice to spice up the wardrobe. With numerious ways to wear the skirts, you will never be without a fun outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Chance to win a Derwent Acrylic Paint Set!
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Printies Design Studio Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home