Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Brown Sheep is a family owned yarn spinning mill that has amazing yarn produced from only the finest sheep. They are always trying to come up with new products and colorways and they finally came out with their brand new product called Synchrony, which is a fabulous yarn line spun and hand dyed by Brown Sheep.
Synchrony is a playful blend of multiple colors made of 60% cotton and 40% wool. The cotton overtakes the wool, so it's not itchy like a 100% wool yarn might be. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and approximately 210 yards. This blend is great for accessories and wearables.
There are only 9 colors of Synchrony, but because each is a variegated yarn, it seems like there are many more colors. Names like Birthday Bash, Soiree, Harvest Festival, Picnic and Garden Party all sound like they would be fun color combinations - and they are. Teatime is a gentle combination of light pinks and yellows that remind me of cupcakes and lemonade whereas Birthday Bash is a bold and bright color combination of rainbow colors; each seems to tell a story.
When it comes to washing your projects made in Synchrony, you'll want to take note. Because this is a cotton yarn, some color migration may occur during the first wash, so it's recommended to do a test-wash on a small swatch if you are using two or more contrasting colors.
Synchrony is soft, yet sturdy enough to be made into brilliant wearables like a lightweight sweater, shawl or scarf. You'll easily fall in love with this new twist yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Chance to win a Derwent Acrylic Paint Set!
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Printies Design Studio Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- In The Clouds Scarf
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Arctic Ice Snood
- Create A Heart Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home