3-D Pet Collage
Celebrate your furry friends with a 3-D Pet Collage from Candace Jedrowicz. This free craft tutorial is fun and full of creativity. Personalize your project to fit your pet!
- Printed photo and some words
- 8"x8" keepsake frame with a fabric background
- Sticker letters
- Colorful card stock
- I wanted the words stand out from the background, so I hatched a scheme. I coiled wire into springs for the back of each word.
- I secured the coils to the back of the words (and to the back of Conan's head) with a hot glue gun.
- Conan's photo looked very flat. I used a black glaze pen and a silver glitter pen to liven him up. I used clear dimensional glue to pop the eyes. There's also glitter pen accents on the dinosaur pajamas.
- This is a piece of a fleece shirt that I fringed, scrunched and glued onto the background.
- I added paper trim before placing the words and the star of the show.
- From this angle, you can see that I hot glued the words in place attaching the bottoms of the wire coils to the background.
- I've also added several details - a collar with a foiled polymer clay heart, polymer clay bones and a texture ceramic button bone - all wired up up with accent beads.