Make it in Metal
By Linda Peterson for AMACO
Create the "Make it in Metal" jewelry with pendant.
- Amaco® ArtEmboss®— Medium Pewter, Bright Gold
- Double-sided tape
- FiberMark: White Board
- Jewelry findings of choice
- Cut out pattern from white board. Place pattern onto Pewter ArtEmboss® and cut out, leaving 1/4" border around all sides. Fold metal around to back. Apply double-stick tape to back. Cut out additional Pewter ArtEmboss® from pattern and apply to back.
- Run wooden stylus around metal to make them lay flat. Use wooden stylus to make tiny indentations around border.
- Crumple up a piece of ArtEmboss® Bright Gold. Open and flatten out as smooth as possible allowing small creases to remain. Cut into asymetrical shape. Apply double-stick tape to back and press onto front of pendant where desired.
- From a scrap piece of pewter, draw a spiral with the stylus then cut out. Apply double-stick tape to back and apply to front center of pendant.
- Punch with 1/16" paper punch. Add jump rings and other jewelry findings to complete pendant and earings.