Paper Mache Ram Trophy Head
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"My daughter wanted a fancy faux ram trophy head for her gallery wall. This was my first real try at paper mache and I have to say I enjoyed every moment of it. Getting my hands goopy while creating something from scratch was so fun. PLUS, this is a very forgiving craft."
- Flour and Water Glue (equal parts_)
- Spray Paint
- Mesh wire for back
- Gold Glitter, spray adhesive and cardstock for eyelashes
- cardstock for ears
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dragonfly Papier Mache Box
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pinata
- Papier Mache: The Necessary Materials
- Papier Mache Continued: How to Papier Mache
- Papier Mache Continued: Great Ideas for Papier Mache
- Trees in Silver and Gold
- Modern Holiday Tree Centerpiece
- Funny Bunny Painted Egg
- Painted Easter Egg Chick
- Tea Party Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home