Kitty Cat Papier Mache Craft
This paper craft idea is the purr-fect way to added some painted crafts to your home decor.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I found this cute paper mache cat and thought it would look great on my coffee table. I used my cats as a guide (and looked at how to do cat eyes on the internet) and had my dad give me some painting pointers. This was my first painting project where it was supposed to actually look like something! I painted my initials and the date on the paws of the cat so that I would remember when I had did it. It was a little challenging because I hadn't painted before but it was fun! I think it looks cute!"
Make a DIY craft idea that is meow-velous when you learn how to make a papier mache feline to display in your home. This pretty kitty is a painted, papier mache craft idea that is easy to purr-sonalize and fantastic for the feline friend in your life. In order to make the Kitty Cat Papier Mache Craft, you will need to find your own mixture for papier mache (or purr-chase your own paper mache mold) as well as decide on a design. Consider creating a cat craft the resembles your favorite cat or a friend’s beloved pet. Whether you go totally tabby, jazz it up as a jaguar, or chic it up with a cheetah design, this cat craft is sure to make a paws-itive impact on your current home decor.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Paper Mache Cat
Delta Ceramcoat Select Satin Paint (various colors)
FolkArt Multi Surface Satin Acrylic Paint (various colors)
- Paint brushes
- Faber Castell Gesso
- Plastic plate for mixing paints
- Water for cleaning brush
Paint paper mache cat with Gesso. Allow to dry.
Paint cat with paints.
Allow to dry.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home