Funny Bunny Painted Egg
This bunny, easily painted with paint writers and shimmering with glamour dust, is egg-actly what your Easter decorating needs.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAW67 - Black
- DAW250 - Bubblegum Pink
- DAS37 - Glamour Dust Crystal
- DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Two 12" 15-mm white chenille stems
- Two 12" 6-mm pink chenille stems
- Two 12" 6-mm white chenille stems
- 1 1/2" white pompon
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Foam plate
- 1/2" flat brush
- 6" papier mache egg
1. Basecoat egg Snow White, allowing to dry after each coat.
2. Apply coat of Multi-Purpose Sealer over Snow White. While wet, sprinkle egg with Glamour Dust; let dry.
3. Refer to photo for placement and use Bubblegum Pink Americana Writer to paint inverted triangle for nose shape.
4. Use Black Writer to paint mouth, eyes, brows, and dots by whiskers; let dry.
5. Glue pompon to back of egg for tail.
6. Fold each pink chenille stem in half. Bend each 15-mm white chenille stem in half, leaving curve at bend. For each ear, glue fold of pink inside center to curve of white chenille stem. Twist loose ends together and referring to photo for placement, glue ends to back of egg near top.
7. Cut remaining white chenille stems into thirds for six 4" lengths. Refer to photo for placement, and glue ends of three stems at each side of nose for whiskers. Curve ends of whiskers as desired.