Pressed Flower Paper Lanterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Make these gorgeous paper mache lanterns as a great budget-friendly DIY for parties and weddings. Made with pressed flowers and wax paper these hanging lanterns will look amazing hanging amongst the trees in your garden. This is a very popular project on my blog. Glue dried pressed flowers in between sheets of transparent paper. If you don’t want to go through the process of pressing your own flowers or you want to make this craft without waiting for flowers to dry out, you can always buy some ready pressed flowers. Make handles from some wire. Tie some jute twine to the rings and make the handle as long as you need it to be. In my case, I wanted to hang these in the trees so I made my ties quite long. So, there you have it! Another beautiful and easy DIY. All that’s left to do is to place a candle into your lantern, hang it up and enjoy your beautiful Autumn evenings under the harvest moon!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Nutrition Game
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
- 17 Fantastic Free Printable Paper Dolls
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Spring Blooms Coloring Sheet
- DIY Halloween Bat Candy Tubes
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Pressed Flower Paper Lanterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home