Paper Mache Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Paper Mache Bowl is an absolutely beautiful and fun craft idea. The instructions are super easy to follow, which makes this craft suitable for kids and adults alike. The costs for this paper mache are inexpensive, the only materials used are decorative paper, school glue and a bowl which serves as a mold. The result is a beautiful decorative piece of art for your home decor. This paper mache bowl makes even a great personal gift. You can design the bowl with any paper you like, making it your very own personal style."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- decorative paper of your choice - even gift wrap
- school glue
- small plastic bowl
NotesThis Paper Mache Bowl is an absolutely gorgeous DIY project which shines in its simplicity and individuality. It fits into any home decor and carries a beautiful personal design note.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Origami Tulip
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- Tiny Petunia Flower | Crafting Happiness
- Country Spice Pumpkins
- Molly The Mermaid
- Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
- Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home