How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "At all times, since the first book appeared, people have not stopped reading. Books have always been an integral part of human life. The book is the largest treasury in the world, containing the wealth of all peoples. A book is a time machine that can tell us about the past, tell about the present, show the future. The book is a way of exploring the world for adults and children. Small origami paper books are an educational project for children. This paper book model can be made in 15 minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- A sheet of colored paper
- A sheet of white paper
- Felt-tip pen
- Glue stick
- Simple pencil
Take a sheet of paper 22 * 28 cm and fold it in half.
Take half a sheet of paper 22 * 28 cm and fold it in half again.
Get a sheet folded into two equal parts.
Cut the sheet along the fold lines.
Get two pieces cut.
We take one strip of paper.
Start folding this strip of paper in half (first time).
Continue folding this strip of paper in half further. Repeat steps 6-8 with another strip of paper.
Begin folding the strips of paper in half three times.
Get ready-made folded strips of paper, as shown in the photo.
Start glueing the strips of paper.
To do this, take the end of one strip of paper and glue it to the end of the other strip of paper.
Press the strips together. Get the inside pages of the mini-book as shown in the photo.
Make a cover for a mini book. To do this, take a sheet of colored paper and cut the cover 8 cm by 5 cm. And fold it in half.
Insert the inner pages of the mini-book into the cover and glue together.
Take a simple pencil and sketch the face on the front of the mini-book cover.
Draw the face on the front of the mini-book cover. The mini-book is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Watercolor Faith Printables
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- How To Make A Paper Snowflake
- Stress Relieving Doodle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Whimsical Cuties Coloring Book Pages
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Framed Irish Proverb Tutorial
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home