Mickey Mouse Ears Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using colored cardstock, ribbon, and glue you can make a super cute Mickey ears garland for a party. I opted to use the classic Mickey Mouse colors or red, black, and yellow but the great thing is that you could use any color combination that you want. Using a polka dot red and white scrapbook paper would be cute as well. The great thing about a craft like this is that you can customize it and make it to the exact length of the space you need."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Granny Square Cloth Crochet Pattern
- Zentangle Cupid of Hearts Adult Coloring Page
- Gelly Roll Hand Lettering Tutorial
- Scandinavian Knit Stocking Pattern
- Joyful Stenciled Christmas Sign
- Simple Life Tote Bag Tutorial
- Tea Light Snowman and Owl Christmas Ornaments
- Chubby Christmas Crochet Elf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home