Mickey Mouse Ears Garland
By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using colored cardstock, ribbon, and glue you can make a super cute Mickey ears garland for a party. I opted to use the classic Mickey Mouse colors or red, black, and yellow but the great thing is that you could use any color combination that you want. Using a polka dot red and white scrapbook paper would be cute as well. The great thing about a craft like this is that you can customize it and make it to the exact length of the space you need."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn