Cut Or Print Then Cut With Cricut
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are you a Cricut user that has struggled with understanding the difference between a Print then Cut Project and a Cut only project? If so, this is the perfect tutorial for you. Cricut Design space allows you to save your images and projects as a cutting project/image or as a Print the Cut project/image. This tutorial will help you to understand the difference between the two and help you determine which is right for your needs."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Tea Cup and Lighthouse Coloring Sheets
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Textbook and Notebook Covers
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Dollar Store DIY Dream Catcher
- Paper Mache Bowl
- Watercolor DIY Coasters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home