Coloring Book Coasters
Customize your coasters in a brand new way
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This project is great for a crafter of any age and ability! It is a great way to match your home decor or make a truly one of a kind gift! You simply take your favorite coloring pages and turn them into coasters! Its a fun way to see your artwork daily as a functional item in your home!"
This craft will add a personal touch to your home by framing your art in coasters. You can take your kids coloring book and make keep-sakes you can use every day. Why not try coloring yourself? With the Leisure's adult coloring book, you can design your own coasters to match your home. A DIY project from start to finish that is easy to do with the kids!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mod Podge Gloss Lustre or Mod Podge Matte
- Leisure Art's Adult coloring book page already colored with your favorite markers, pens, pencils, or crayons.
- Titles from Hardware Store
- Optional felt
Trace the outline of your coaster on the back of your coloring page and then cut them out giving a little more space than the line.
Place a layer of MP on your tiles and wait about 1 minute before putting your coloring page on design side up. Then place a smooth layer of MP on the top of your picture. Using your finger smooth the edge so that the little extra folds down.
Wait at least 20 minutes or until it's tacky and then place another coat. Repeat this step 2 more times for a total 4 coats.
Admire your new coasters! It's best to make sure they are completely dry and no longer tacky before using. Also adding a piece of felt to the bottom will protect your wooden furniture from scratches. To add felt. First trace the coaster, then cut slightly inside the line so the felt is slightly smaller. Then add MP to the bottom of your coaster. Wait 1 minute then place the felt under your coaster, let dry and it is read to use!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Tea Cup and Lighthouse Coloring Sheets
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Textbook and Notebook Covers
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Dollar Store DIY Dream Catcher
- Paper Mache Bowl
- Watercolor DIY Coasters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Flower Vase
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home