Marbled DIY Mugs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I’ve seen nail polish marbling done before, and I’ve always loved the organic and free form feel of the end result. Materials: Nail Polish Plain White Mugs (Washed and Dried) Disposable Tub Skewer or Toothpick Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge (optional) Parchment Paper Once you begin, you’ll be amazed at how quickly the process goes. I marbled all five of these mugs in less than 10 minutes. If desired, you can seal with a couple of coats of Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge. I’m not sure if I’d necessarily stick them in the dishwasher, but it’ll give them a bit more protection from day-to-day hand washing. Quick note: You will want to be careful not to get any nail polish near the top of the mugs (where your mouth would touch)."
If you love this marbling project, learn how to make Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home