DIY Mandala Painted Wooden Spoons
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you ever done any mandala drawing? Actually is not that difficult, it is really relaxing and because of the periodic appearence of the same pattern, it is difficult for you to fail (unless you are me of course!). So, when I saw that my wooden spoons for my kitchen are just wooden, I got dissapointed... no color? This had to change, so coffee next to me, kids playing around and I am on the kitchen with my spoons and my colors and start drawing!"
- wooden spoons
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
DIY Copycat Pottery Barn Weathered Oar
Mini Pallet with Plants
How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
Charming Country Mason Jars
Painted Address Flower Pots
Father's Day Painted Rock Kids Crafts
The Ultimate Guide to Paint Brush Types
Sun Print Fabric with a Twist
Fun with Terra Cotta Pots
Chevron Painted Rug
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home