Superhero DIY Dresser Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have a superhero lover in your house, this one will get you major brownie points! This dresser makeover uses superhero gift wrap to cover the drawer fronts. Of course, you could use any pattern of gift wrap...the possibilities are endless."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Dresser with inset drawers
- Navy colored chalk paint
- Gel or Mod Podge
- Gift wrap
- Gel stain
Determine what type of primer is needed.
Use primer and paint.
Decoupage paper to dresser drawers.
Paint original furniture knobs.
Seal with stain.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home