You Are Loved DIY Wall Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Create a fun canvas to show someone how you feel. Start with a blank canvas - tint it with several colors, then add details by painting through a stencil. Color a fun page of flowers then fussy cut them. Add dimension by layering flowers, then add foils to the leaves. Add a beautiful stamped phrase to finish the canvas. Thank you to all the sponsors who provided some great products to create with."
With the right message and DIY craft ideas, you can make homemade wall art that puts forth a beautiful message as well as adds gorgeous accents to your home. The You Are Loved DIY Wall Art makes a lovely gift for the teen in your life to hang in their room or a too cute wall art idea to put up in your guest room to ensure that every visitor knows exactly how you feel about them. This painted canvas craft is relatively easy, but will take some time to dry.
- Design Masters Tint It and Ultra Matt
- Testors acrylic wash paint
- Therm-o-web Adhesives and Deco Foils
- Sizzix stamp
- Leisure Arts Coloring Book
Spray canvas with Jade Tint It from Design Master.
Spray on a light layer of Gold Shimmer from Design Master.
Spray Mist Ultra Matt from Design Master around the edges.
Place a stencil on the canvas and paint Testors Blue Acrylic Wash through stencil.
Color a floral page in the Leisure Arts coloring book and fussy cut.
Add some green foil to the leaves.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- Striped Coastal Fish Decor
- Colorful Layered Ombre Canvas
- How to Make Ombre Painted Layered Canvas Art
- You Are Loved DIY Wall Art
- Black and White Wall Art
- DIY Rustic Barn Wood Sign
- Live Laugh Love Colorful Canvases
- Bird and Flower Heart Canvas
- Distressed Ivory Painting Technique
- French Wash Painting Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home