Tie Dye Footprint Butterfly Canvas
Your kids will have fun making butterflies with their feet for the Tie Dye Footprint Butterfly Canvas. This simple craft is easy and you will learn a new tie dye technique with paint on canvas. You will cherish your child's footprints forever imprinted on a canvas as an adorable butterfly. This is a great painting to put up in your child's room as decoration or keep in your own bedroom. Wherever you choose to hang this cute craft, you will have a great keepsake to admire when your child grows up.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Hot Pink, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Banana, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Cool Blue, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - White, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Green Clover, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Apricot, 2 oz.
- Folkart ® Brush Sets - Artist Variety Set, 10 pc.
- Two 8x10 canvases
- Spray Bottle
- Small paper cups
- Mix water to each paint listed individually in paper cups.
- Brush the water down paint to the canvas and spray with water from the spray bottle. Allow the paint to blend slightly on the canvases to create a tie dyed look.
- Paint the bottom of your child’s feet with Black and press on the canvas to create a butterfly.
- Paint the bodies Black. Add details to the butterflies.