Monogrammed Dotted Painted Ornament
Host a party to paint monogramed ornaments for the Christmas tree this season.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG235 - Citron Green --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- #12 shader brush
- Foam plate
- 1/2" and 3/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- 3.5" porcelain round ornament, Michael's #10339574
Preparation: Remove all labels and clean surface before painting. Remove hanger looped through hole.
- Use 3/4" pouncer dipped in Citron Green to paint large dots over surface of ball; let dry.
- Use 1/2" pouncer dipped in Tuscan Red to paint large dots over centers of Citron Green dots and let dry.
- Use shader brush and Black to paint monogram on center of ball; let dry.
- Use end of brush handle dipped in White to paint small dots over Black letter. Let dry.