Birdhouse Milk Carton Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have a cute flock of birds in your back yard? Give them something more to chirp about with this Easy DIY Birdhouse that you can make out of an used milk carton!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
- Yarn Dyeing With Indigo
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home