Scrabble Christmas Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I made my first Christmas decoration and embellished a few datura branches. Usually I plaster every centimeter of my flat with stars at Christmas time but this year I fancy a more minimalist approach.I'm totally smitten with the color combination of the Datura red, the light wood color and the white. For this project you only need wooden Scrabble tiles, glue, sandpaper, white yarn and scissors."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- wooden Scrabble tiles
- white yarn
If you dont already know my other craft projects with Scrabble-tiles, you can find them at my blog :-)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home