Purple Penguin Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I think this is one of my favorite crafts and was so easy to do. Any kid would enjoy this adorable ornament with any Christmas paper."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Christmas wrapping paper with Penguins
- Cardboard templates (circles, rectangles)
- Glitter (purple, silver)
- Craft glue and glue stick
- Hole punch
Cut cardboard templates by using a lid from any container, either a cool whip lid, or any container lid.
Position the cardboard under the image on the christmas paper. You want the penguin facing up and straight on top when you cut the circle.
Make two identical circles, one for each side of the cardboard. Use glue stick to smooth each circle of the paper to the cardboard.
Get out any bubbles out of the paper.
With the craft glue, make a border around the circle and sprinkle purple glitter at the border.
Shake the excess glitter in a bowl. If you dont have purple, silver or white silver will do.
Use the hole punch and punch hole 1/2 inch from the top, insert the ribbon and hang it from your tree.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Santa Ornament
- Hand-Lettered DIY Ornaments
- 12 Homemade Religious Christmas Ornaments
- Rustic Reindeer Ornaments
- 80+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Rose Angel DIY Ornament
- 5-Minute Peppermint Yarn Wreath Ornament
- Antique Angel Ornament or Wall Decor
- Handmade Rustic Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home