Frosted Holly Wreath DIY Christmas Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A simple ornament using a small Smoothfoam Wreath and a variety of dew drops, tear drops, diamond drops and trim from Robins Nest."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Smoothfoam 3 1/8" Diam. x 1/2" Flat Wreath
- Dew drops, tear drops, diamond drops from Robin's Nest
- Embossing Paste or Snowtex
- Craft glue
- Palette knife
- Red glitter cardstock
Apply a layer of embossing paste or Snowtex to cover the front and sides of the wreath.
Allow time for the paste to fully dry before continuing.
Glue tear drops and dew drops on the front of the wreath with a good liquid craft glue.
Glue trim around outside of the wreath. I originally had no trim on the outside of the wreath. By adding the decorative trim around the outside it gave me the pop of green that I needed to accent the wreath.
Punch or cut a 3? circle from red glitter cardstock. Find the center of the circle and start forming the snowflake pattern using 12 diamond drops. Glue small metallic dew drop in the center of the snowflake.
Glue hanger on the back of the wreath before adding the red snowflake circle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rustic Reindeer Ornaments
- Sewn Santa Christmas Ornament Craft
- Easy Curvy Popsicle Stick Snowmen
- Initial Homemade Ornaments
- No-Sew Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Handmade Rustic Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 80+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Rustic Burlap Bear Christmas Ornaments
- Snowman Glass Ornaments
- Animal Print Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home