Personalized Beaded Nameplate
Make someone special's name really standout with this cool nameplate idea from Art Glitter that is great for a desk or home office.
- Art Glitter Glass Beads: Small and Large of: #800 Vermilion, #803 Solar, #809 Fox Trot. And Small #804 Clover
- Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque Glitter: #1 True Red, #299 Celery
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive with Metal Tip attached
- Permanent Marker: black
- Mat board: gold w/red marbling, approx. 12” x 3”
- Chipboard: Letters, flower centers
- Beaded nameplate is made in similar manner Rainbow Name Plate.
- Measure and cut the mat board.
- Mark edges of letters and mat board.
- Position and glue down the letters. Then make a small mixture of all the beads mentioned except for the clover ones. Apply glue and beads to one letter at a time, pouring beads over a tray.
- Spoon on red opaque glitter while glue is still wet to fill in any open areas. Glue and bead flower inserts with red and green beads and glitter. Decorate with more beads as desired. Beautiful!