Creative Inspiration Board
If you've ever wanted to design your own bulletin board, you're in luck. Use chalkboard paint to create a customizable Creative Inspiration Board. Begin by adding your own creative ideas to the board. The next step is turning those ideas into reality. In addition to chalkboard paint, you can add washi tape, paint and hemp to your board for a truly distinct look. Your board should inspire you to come up with your best ideas, so be sure to make it as visually appealing as possible. This project looks great in a craft room or home office and also makes a great gift for anyone who is starting a new business venture.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Cork board
- FolkArt Chalkboard Paint
- Washi tape
- Drawing pins
- Masking tape
- Stable gun or hot glue gun
- Hemp string
- Mask and paint corkboard with chalkboard paint.
- Mark off sections with chalk.
- Add washi tape to the edge of the board.
- Cut, iron and glue fabric to chalk pouch. Attach to the edge of board with glue or staple gun.
- Using drawing pins and hemp string, mark out one side of the noticeboard.
Read NextVintage-Inspired Clipboards