Take A Stab At Needle Felting
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you seen those cute little projects made with needle felting and always wanted to give them a try? Let us show you how. To get started on a 3 dimensional project you will need a base form to attach your wool on to. An oval or egg shape is a great way to begin. It all starts with some wool quilting batting that is cut in a particular yet simple non-precise way. Roll it up and then do a little punching with a special barbed needle. Now you ready to create your project."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Wool Batting
- Felting Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Modern Embroidered Baskets
- Cross Stitch Easter Canvas Cross Bookmarks
- What is Tatting?
- Twinkle Star
- Cat Embroidery T-Shirt Makeover
- What is Punch Needle Embroidery?
- How to Make Blankets: 249 Patterns & Tutorials
- Photo Fabric Button Magnets
- Cherries Cross Stitch Tea Bag
- The Needlearts: A Little Trivia and History
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home