How To Use An Embroidery Hoop
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using an embroidery hoop is super easy and will help you get the best results in your embroidery! In this short tutorial you’ll learn how to use an embroidery hoop to keep your fabric taut and secure! Embroidery hoop, also called tambour frame, is a circular device, typically wooden, designed to keep the fabric taut while doing embroidery or other type of needlework. Below I’ll cover the step by step on how to use an embroidery hoop, from opening the hoop, to inserting the fabric and assembling the hoop back up again. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Modern Embroidered Baskets
- Giant Embroidered Sunflower Blanket
- The Needlearts: A Little Trivia and History
- What is Punch Needle Embroidery?
- Cross Stitch Easter Canvas Cross Bookmarks
- Felt Unicorn Sewing Project
- DIY Giant Quote Blanket
- What is Tatting?
- Fourth of July Flag Pin
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home