Modern Embroidered Baskets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Transform old baskets that you have at home (or can find at a thrift store) into Modern Embroidered Baskets with a little yarn and creativity. If you love yarn craft ideas, then this is the perfect project to try. All you need is colorful variegated yarn and a darning needle to stitch a variety of patterns onto the baskets. This is a great project for anyone who wants to combine a few different craft styles into one cool piece. Use these baskets to store fruit, pencils or even craft supplies. They'll look great anywhere in your home and would also make great gifts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cat Embroidery T-Shirt Makeover
- Ornament Punch Needle Patterns
- Cross Stitch Easter Canvas Cross Bookmarks
- Felt Unicorn Sewing Project
- Cloth Doll Patterns-Country Doll
- What is Punch Needle Embroidery?
- Cherries Cross Stitch Tea Bag
- How to Make Blankets: 249 Patterns & Tutorials
- Christmas Tea Ornament Set
- Swirling Felted Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Versiatile Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Frankenstein Cowl
- Mrs Plum Chunky Hat
- Peak a Boo Baby Hat
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Easy Peasy Fisherman Beanie
- Belted Poncho for Kids
- Crochet Zombee
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament
- Super Easy Burp Cloths
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home