Elf Leg Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A festive Christmas blog hop (2020) inspired these fun earrings. Our theme was "Christmas Movies". While I have many favorites, I think it's possible that I've seen Elf more times than any other, so I came up with these plastic canvas earrings that represent my favorite elf, Buddy. It is so easy to change up the colors to represent your favorite elf, and even more fun to embellish with things like sequins or pom poms. "
- Small Amount of Lightweight (#3) Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Sportweight in Black, and Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in Banana
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of #10 Mesh Plastic Canvas
- Two Eye Pins
- Two Earring Hooks
- Two Green Beads
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home