Metalstamped DIY Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Create a pewter necklace stamped with a unique texture and a word of your choice in under 30 minutes! Stamp a texture using ImpressArt's Texture Stamper, stamp a word of your choice on top of the texture. Apply Stamp Enamel and wear!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 15/16" Square Pewter Stamping Blank
- 7mm Jump Ring
- 18 Inch Ball Chain
- Texture Design Stamps
- ImpressArt 1.5mm Whimsy Heart Design Stamp
- ImpressArt Texture Stamper
- (2) Chain Nose Pliers
- ImpressArt Script Letter Stamps or other font of your choice
- Brass Hammer
- Steel Block
Texture the pewter blank. Place the Brick Pattern design stamp in the Texture Stamper with the ImpressArt logo facing down. Place the pewter blank on the steel block. Strike the pewter blank with the texture stamper, repeatedly, until the pewter blank is textured
Stamp the word “love” on the pewter blank. Place the Stamp Straight Tape on the pewter blank where you want to stamp the word “love." Align the bottom of the letter stamp with the top-line of the tape. Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle.
Using the Ergo-Angle Hammer, stamp the Whimsy Heart design stamp under “love.”
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression. Wait 10-20 seconds. Blot with a soft cloth. Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth.
Use two pairs of pliers to open the jump ring. Place one pair on either side of the opening. Move the ends past each other.
Attach the jump ring to the pendant. Thread the blank onto the jump ring. Thread the chain through the jump ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Retro 80s Paper Bead Choker Necklace
- Tee Shirt Beaded Necklace
- Cross Necklace Kids Craft
- Easy Tee Shirt Necklace Tutorial
- Stevie Nicks DIY Necklace
- Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace
- Message in a Bottle Necklace DIY
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- Venetian Nights DIY Necklace
- Gorgeous DIY Key Necklaces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home