Metalstamped DIY Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Create a pewter necklace stamped with a unique texture and a word of your choice in under 30 minutes! Stamp a texture using ImpressArt's Texture Stamper, stamp a word of your choice on top of the texture. Apply Stamp Enamel and wear!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 15/16" Square Pewter Stamping Blank
- 7mm Jump Ring
- 18 Inch Ball Chain
- Texture Design Stamps
- ImpressArt 1.5mm Whimsy Heart Design Stamp
- ImpressArt Texture Stamper
- (2) Chain Nose Pliers
- ImpressArt Script Letter Stamps or other font of your choice
- Brass Hammer
- Steel Block
Texture the pewter blank. Place the Brick Pattern design stamp in the Texture Stamper with the ImpressArt logo facing down. Place the pewter blank on the steel block. Strike the pewter blank with the texture stamper, repeatedly, until the pewter blank is textured
Stamp the word “love” on the pewter blank. Place the Stamp Straight Tape on the pewter blank where you want to stamp the word “love." Align the bottom of the letter stamp with the top-line of the tape. Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle.
Using the Ergo-Angle Hammer, stamp the Whimsy Heart design stamp under “love.”
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression. Wait 10-20 seconds. Blot with a soft cloth. Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth.
Use two pairs of pliers to open the jump ring. Place one pair on either side of the opening. Move the ends past each other.
Attach the jump ring to the pendant. Thread the blank onto the jump ring. Thread the chain through the jump ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Easy Tee Shirt Necklace Tutorial
- Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- No-Sew Bobbin DIY Necklace Pendant
- South Beach DIY Necklace
- Stevie Nicks DIY Necklace
- Anchors Aweigh Necklace
- Open Back Pendant Tutorial
- Quilter's Bib Necklace Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home