Coffee-Dyed Macrame Wall Hanging
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This macrame wall hanging is very simple and uses a popular, easy technique. The type of macrame knot used in this pattern is called a Square Knot. The key to this macrame knot is to use four strands of rope, or eight when using double strands. This one knot technique will give you a beautiful macrame design. Not only is a macrame wall hanging fun to create, will fit most home decor styles. If you’re home decor style features hygge, famhouse or modern decor this piece is right up your alley. In the end, I love the way this project turned out mainly because it looks great and it was so easy!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Hot glue gun
- Two doweling (one larger then the other)
- Cotton yarn (only use a natural finer when dying)
- Accessories (like mini tassels) – optional
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Free Book Tracker Printable Bookmarks
- Flower Monogram Letters
- 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
- 100+ Best Craft Ideas of the Decade
- 4 Fabulous Projects for Humans That Yarn
- 16 Sharpie Crafts
- Recycling Craft Blogs to Follow
- Download this completely free collection of easy craft ideas for adults.
- The 30 Best Craft Blogs of 2018
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home