Coffee-Dyed Macrame Wall Hanging
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This macrame wall hanging is very simple and uses a popular, easy technique. The type of macrame knot used in this pattern is called a Square Knot. The key to this macrame knot is to use four strands of rope, or eight when using double strands. This one knot technique will give you a beautiful macrame design. Not only is a macrame wall hanging fun to create, will fit most home decor styles. If you’re home decor style features hygge, famhouse or modern decor this piece is right up your alley. In the end, I love the way this project turned out mainly because it looks great and it was so easy!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Hot glue gun
- Two doweling (one larger then the other)
- Cotton yarn (only use a natural finer when dying)
- Accessories (like mini tassels) – optional
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- 30 Days of Christmas 2019
- 4 Fabulous Projects for Humans That Yarn
- The 100 Best Crafts of 2018
- The 30 Best Craft Blogs of 2018
- 11 DIY Craft Projects Everyone Is Talking About
- 27 Hygge Crafts
- Download this completely free collection of easy craft ideas for adults.
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home