Coffee-Dyed Macrame Wall Hanging
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This macrame wall hanging is very simple and uses a popular, easy technique. The type of macrame knot used in this pattern is called a Square Knot. The key to this macrame knot is to use four strands of rope, or eight when using double strands. This one knot technique will give you a beautiful macrame design. Not only is a macrame wall hanging fun to create, will fit most home decor styles. If you’re home decor style features hygge, famhouse or modern decor this piece is right up your alley. In the end, I love the way this project turned out mainly because it looks great and it was so easy!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Hot glue gun
- Two doweling (one larger then the other)
- Cotton yarn (only use a natural finer when dying)
- Accessories (like mini tassels) – optional
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
- Cards for Veterans Charity Drive
- 100+ Best Craft Ideas of the Decade
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Crochet 101
- Gnome Crafts: 46 Easy DIY Gnomes
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Painted Mason Jar Vases
- How to Work with FaveCrafts
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Knitting 101
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Christmas Fabric Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Book Pages Feather Embellishments
- Flared T-shirt Free Pattern
- Black Cat Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Bunting
- Diy Fall Wall Hanging
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Godzilla Blanket
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- How To Make A Witch Hat For Halloween Or Cosplay
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home