Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Tea Bag Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A recycled tea bag turned into a mixed media piece of art. The materials are whatever craft ephemera you have lying around, in this case, paper dolls, embroidery thread, rubber stamps, stencils and stickers. This project can be framed and enjoyed or used as a Book mark, glued to the front of a blank card. It could also be used as a refrigerator magnet or glued into a scrapbook page. If there was a series of them it would make a beautiful banner!"
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- used tea bag
- Ideology paper dolls
- Gelli Plate
- Acrylic paints
- Rubber stamps
- Permanent black ink
- Embroidery thread
- Sticker phrases like Small Talk
Empty the loose tea out of a used tea bag and dry
Apply paint using a Gelli Plate
Random rubber stamping
Use embroidery stitches to make flowers
Adhere paper dolls and sticker phrases on tag
Attach tea tag
NotesThis is lovely to do with paper dolls or just with embroidery stitches. Only two or three stitch patterns are necessary to make the tag interesting. They are pretty adhered to a blank greeting card. It’s a card with a gift of personal art work. A child could do this.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Family Tree Craft
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- DIY: Diamond Art Dahlia Clock with Rinea Foiled Paper Leaves
- DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Mother's Love Wooden Wall Art
- Queen Bee Decoupage Trinket Dish
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
- DIY: Diamond Art Bee and Honeycomb Chalkboard "Honey Do" List
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home