Asian Themed Umbrella Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Refinish an unattractive box with a fresh coat of red paint and a smattering of black and gold stamps to create an Asian-inspired look. You can use this technique on any old thrift-store or yard sale finds to revitalize old wooden storage containers."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Book Recycled Into A Jewelry Box
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- How To Make A Creepy Halloween Mirror
- DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
- How To Make A Halloween Spellbook
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Peacock Zipper Felted Brooch
- Watercolor Wood Slice Wreath
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
- Hope and Love Altered Planner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home