Grandma's Favorite Diagonal Lace Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This free knitted washcloth pattern brings together everything to love about hand knit washcloths. It's squishy and absorbent, extra pretty with that lovely lace inset, works well with variegated yarns, and all those little garter bumps make it extra scrubby for just the right amount of cleansing action. If you've been wanting to try knitting lace, this simple seven stitch repeat is a great way to start."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this lovely pattern and more in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home