Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello friends! I got to say I was really exited to get my hands on some cotton based yarn this summer. It's been one heat wave after another for the last few weeks, so I was glad when I finally got to work on my Scheepjes whirl that I bought a couple of months ago. It has a beautiful color gradient, so it deserved to be made into an elegant and sophisticated piece. I've enjoyed every minute working on this shawl and the pattern repetition's in different colors came out really nice. It would sure be suitable for a fancy outing on a chilly night. I hope you knit with patience. I'm sure once you start, you will get into a rhythm, and the written pattern will lead you all the way to the finish line. Stay safe and healthy, and good luck!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Cable Beanie
- Little Stefan Baby Booties
- Scrappy Reversible Halloween Table Mats
- Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home