We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love the wrong side of a striped garter stitch so much I decided it deserved to be the right side of a pattern. This reversible chunky knit blanket pattern (you get the mixed color effect on both sides!) is perfect for beginners. The only stitch you need is the knit stitch. The intricate-looking color mixes are simply achieved by switching yarn colors every few rows. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size 110 cm / 43.25” by 130 cm / 51.25” (easily adjustable, the pattern shows you how) • Beginner pattern: you only need to know the knit stitch • Completely reversible • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 7 mm / US 10.5 knitting needles • Chunky weight yarn o 2 skeins each of pink, offwhite and mustard o 3 skeins of blue • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home