Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Strawberry Seed baby sweater is a cute easy baby cardigan knitting pattern. Worked with 2 straight needles it is perfect for beginners looking for a new challenge. But don’t worry, with these detailed step by step pictures and explanations you’re sure to get an adorable cardigan. PATTERN DETAILS • Knit on straight needles • Size: 3 6, 9, 12, 18 months • Beginner-friendly pattern • Quick knit • Illustrated step-by-step photos MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles. • Worsted weight wool yarn: 100g white and 100g pink yarn. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • 6 10mm buttons"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home