Single Skein Scarflette Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every single knitter I know has a small hoard of single skeins just waiting for something awesome to happen. Recently I have launched a campaign to end the single skeins in my stash and make amazing things. I love the simple yet elegant look of the fan and feather pattern (you will get so many compliments and those not-in-the-know will think you are a magician). With a few adjustments, it makes an amazing scarflette. Quick and easy."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 450 yards of DK (3) or Worsted (4) Weight Yarn paired with your favorite size knitting needle.
Find this beautiful pattern and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home