Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every baby needs a few pairs of wool booties to keep little toes warm and snug during the first year before shoes are needed, writes Hadley Fierlinger in Vintage Knits for Modern Babies (Ten Speed Press). These easy-to-knit booties stay on kicking little feet with the help of tiny pom-pom ties. (See instructions at the end of this piece for how to make the pom-poms.) After baby has grown out of them, save them in a memory box for the child to see how tiny his or her feet once were."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home