Midnight Blue Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"As I am constantly binging Youtube's knitting pattern videos, I find myself repeatedly impressed by the global knitting committee and all the new (to me, of course) methods and styles they come up with (among my favorites are Russian and Turkish knitters, they are masters of the art). I appreciate the effort they put in making these videos so much, since they make it so easy for any knitter to follow their instructions. For this project, I was really interested in a knitting technique that requires two different needle sizes, where one needle is double the size of the other. When the two needles are used alternately to knit a piece, you obtain a beautiful, textured relief, with a fluffy and airy look. So I got to work and came up with this scarf, which is super easy and enjoyable to work. I hope you have fun knitting this simple, yet unusual looking piece. Level: Easy"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home